[Submitted by Amy Galper]
WE MADE THE TOP 10!!!
BUDDHA NOSE SELECTED AS A TOP 10 FINALIST
IN THE BRITISH AIRWAYS “FACE OF OPPORTUNITY” CONTEST
New York based business owner, Amy Galper, is a Top 10 Finalist in the British Airways Face of Opportunity Contest for 2010. Ms. Galper, who is owner of BUDDHA NOSE LTD, created a video pitch highlighting the expanding international distribution of her organic body care brand.
As one of the Top 10 companies, Amy is eligible to win a travel grant from British Airways, which includes 10 round trip tickets anywhere in the world– to meet “face to face” with distributors and international customers.
Please help Buddha Nose make the FINAL 3!
All you have to do is :
1. Click here and VOTE! ( watch the video pitch.)
2. VOTE EVERYDAY!
3. Tell everyone you know to VOTE EVERYDAY!
The 3 companies with the most votes by December 17, 2010 will be selected to pitch their business in person to a panel of celebrity entrepreneurs in February 2011.
If you didn’t know already, Buddha Nose has a growing international market…winning this grant could really help the company GO GLOBAL!
If you have any questions, thoughts, email Amy…
Many thanks to all!
MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE CONTEST:
As a Top 10 finalist, Amy Galper’s video pitch will be part of a final round of voting, which begins on December 10, 2010 and ends December 17, 2010 at midnight to determine the top 3 finalists. Each of the three finalists will have approximately 5 minutes to pitch their global business plan and demonstrate how winning a British Airways Travel Grant will benefit their business and allow them to better meet their business objectives. The panel judges will include:
– Bill Rancic: entrepreneur, best-selling author and first season winner of The Apprentice
– Bethenny Frankel: celebrated natural food chef, creator of the Skinnygirl Margarita, and New York Times best-selling author of Naturally Thin and The Skinnygirl Dish
– Barbara Corcoran: Corcoran group (sold in 2001 for $70M), best-selling author, investor on ABC’s SharkTank and contributor to the Today Show and other media outlets
Amy Galper was selected in this national competition out of a group of approximately 2400 entries and, as a finalist, has already won an invitation to participate in three days of events in New York and London during February 2, 3, and 4, as well as a round trip ticket to any destination British Airways flies to around the world, to further her business.